We are Powell Software, and we built this Style Guide to help you to create your design based on our solution.
You can find all our UI components directly into this Style Guide.
We created our own framework to design our suite of products.
Now developers, partners and customers need to have access to our components in order to create their own design.
- easy and quick to use,
- simple to maintain,
- professional guide,
- Foundations are global constraints that define the basic parameters of parts of the UI.
- Example, a Typeface, Primary or Secondary Colors, Icons.
- Utilities are classes to quickly style elements without using any CSS code. stand-alone UI patterns that can be directly used in the interface.
- Example, Borders, Spacing, Radius, Container, etc.
- Components are stand-alone UI patterns that can be directly used in the interface.
- They can include Foundations, or can be constructed with utilities elements.
- Example, Primary Button, Secondary Button, Card, Modal, Table, etc.
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.